World Robot Olympiad is an event for science, technology and education which brings together the young people all over the world to develop their creativity and problem solving skills through challenging and educational robotics competitions.
Schools are invited to enter a team of three students to participate in this competition. Participating teams need to create, design and build a robot model that is capable to perform a challenge. Each year a new theme and challenge are set. The competition starts from preliminary to the final judging.
- Provide students an opportunity to expand their horizons through exploration of robots and robotic systems in the school.
- Introduce the concept of modern science into school's educational activities in science and technology.
- Provide an opportunity to promote creative thinking, improve communications and cooperation skills strengthen the ability to acquire new knowledge highly relevant towards progressive education.
- Bring together young people all over the world to develop creativity and problem solving skills through challenging and educational robot competition.
- To widen the youth's view in the application of science & technology, improve their learning efficiency & encourage our youth to be future scientists, engineers and inventors.